Found Your Dream Home And Need A Building And Pest Inspection on the Gold Coast?
It came be a nervous time when you start signing contracts. We want to help you find the home that suits you with a thorough Building and Pest Inspection on the Gold Coast. Sometimes expensive problems are hidden to the naked eye and needs a trained professional to find. Get our Inspection Experts on your side and have peace of mind you aren't buying a lemon.
Our experienced staff will organise everything on your behalf including access to the property for the Inspection. We think it's important that clients attend so they can meet their team and at the end walk around the property being shown all the areas of concern. Some customers find being there a better experience and will then receive the reports a few hours later.
People not wanting to attend are at no disadvantage as you get each Inspector's mobile number when you receive the reports. We ask you read through the reports then call the inspectors.
Our Building and Pest Inspection Teams genuinely care for our clients and will take the time to ensure that all your questions are answered. It can be a daunting experience for first home buyers and we really want to make sure you are buying a property that is a money pit. Some buyers are die hard renovators and can handle a renovators delight. Some just want to move into a low maintenance home.
Every Building and Pest Inspection Team has two Inspectors.
With Certified Home Services all our Building and Pest Inspection Teams are made up of two Inspectors which have completed 1000's of Inspections.
- A Timber Pest Inspector certified and licensed to conduct a Pre Purchase Timber Pest Inspection to Australian Standards 4349. 2010 and;
- A Building Inspector certified and licensed to conduct a Pre Purchase Building Inspection to Australian Standards 4349.1-2007
With over a 100 point check list and two industry experts we can offer one of the most thorough Building and Pest Inspections on the market.
Same Day Digital Building And Pest Inspection Reports
We are a completely paperless company and this is something we pride ourselves on. The money spent to do this has been quite substantial but our productivity has improved four fold. This means customers are getting high quality digital reports on the same day their build and pest took place. The Building and Pest Report contains information about areas of concerns around the property which includes photos. Sometimes it's easier to explain things when there's a photo of it. Having a quick turn around on the reports means we can squeeze in those last minute finds and have you better prepared at the auctions.
Equipment Used On A Gold Coast Building And Pest Inspection
Each team carries Modern Equipment which aids them in detecting defects which may be naked to the eye. This is made up of the following;
- Thermal Imaging Camera - To help in the detection of high moisture and termites.
- Acoustic Probe - This unit sounds out hollow timbers which have been eaten by termites.
- High Definition Digital Camera - Used to take photos of any areas of concern.
- Digital Borescope - This is used on Invasive inspections. A cable camera fed into walls and voids.
- Scientific Grade Moisture Meter - A very important tool. We can find areas of the home holding high levels of moisture.
- Digital Reporting Software - This is where everything is recorded in an easy to read report.
Where We Look On A Pest And Building Inspection for Gold Coast Properties
- On the roof (This is limited to weather conditions and lowset dwellings)
- In the roof/ceiling space (Provided there is sufficient height and no foil insulation)
- Inside the dwelling
- Outside (This includes decking, carports, grannyflats, garages and outbuildings within 50 metres of the main dwelling)
- Under the dwelling in the Subfloor (Provided there is sufficent height >500mm)
- Gardens, Retaining Walls (Non Structural) and fences all within 50 metres of the main dwelling.
What If Problems Are Found In The Property
It's very unlikely that every property out there is squeaky clean. As mentioned before there are different properties to suit different buyers. If areas of concern are found during the inspections then our Inspectors will guide you through the course of action that needs to be taken. We have a number of trade professionals we can refer to you if follow up quotes are needed. If active Termites are found we can give you an onsite quote for a Termite Treatment and even Termite Protection. We see Termite activity everyday and you always have options available to you. So it's not always a case of running for the hills. Most can be treated very effectively. Back that up with a Termite Barrier and you have got yourself 8 years of peace of mind.
So if you have signed contracts and need a thorough Building and Pest Inspection give us a call on 1800UNCOVER (1800862683).
Area's We Service: